Duties of the Quality Assurance Department (GJM) of Faculty of Medicine (following Rector’s Regulation No. 21 of 2022, Article 47):
The duties of GJM are as follows:
- describe the quality standards of education into academic quality documents at the Faculty;
- monitor the implementation of academic quality assurance in the Faculty;
- evaluate academic quality assurance in the Faculty
- Implementation of preparation, provision of Faculty data for study accreditation programs
- submit reports on the implementation of academic quality assurance at the Faculty periodically to the Dean.
Personnel of the Quality Assurance Organization (following Rector’s Decree No. 4076 of 2022) for the period 2022-2025:
Chairman (concurrently serving as Member): Dr. dr. Viera Wardhani, M.Kes.
Secretary (concurrently serving as Member): Miftahul Jannah, S.S.T., M.Keb.
- Internal Quality Assurance Unit:
- dr. Herwinda Brahmanti, Sp.KK(K)., M.Sc.
- dr. R.A. Rose Khasana Dewi, Sp.PA
- External Quality Assurance Unit:
- dr. Eko Arisetijono Marhendraputro, Sp.S(K).
- Dr. dr. Nina Handayani, Sp.M(K).