In career development services, the student affairs sector coordinates with student organizations to facilitate and carry out activities that require alumni support in the form of resource persons related to the world of work, employment, work and career development potential. Activities carried out can be in the form of routine activities that have been in the student activity program and can be incidental activities at the faculty and department levels and student organizations. These services include:
- Facilitate the implementation of seminars or workshops on the career management of students and alumni;
- Carry out tracer study activities for alumni;
- Cooperating with IKA FKUB in the implementation of FKUB Anniversary activities and other alumni activities;
- Help strengthen alumni networks and databases; and
- Prepare various academic reports on alumni empowerment activities.